Ok, so I admit i'm not very good at this blog thing, seeing as how it has been over 5 months since i've written anything. So, Callen is 5 months old now and is as cute as ever. She is quite a handful however. She has hit that phase where she is scared of other people and refuses to be happy unless I am holding her, she won't even let Dan take her for more than a few minutes at a time before she starts screaming. When i'm out shopping people always want to come up and talk to her and as soon as they do, she gets this super sad face and then starts wailing, making the harmless stranger feel like some ogre as they apologize profusely and sulk away while I try to console her so I can finish grocery shopping. This usually happens at least twice every time we go out. Which brings me to my dilema, tomorrow I am suppose to be doing a spouse taxi. This is where the spouses (me) get to wear a flight suit, get some training, and taxi around in the airplane which will be piloted by one of the instructors. I am super excited for this, but it will be about a 5-6 hr. day. There is childcare available by a couple of teenage girls or I have been given permission to take her with me. Hmmm..., carry her around with me all day while she fusses because there are strangers around, or leave her with those poor unsuspecting girls so she can scream uncontrollably for 5 hours.... I'll let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment