Friday, March 13, 2009

Hugs

Lately Callen has been testing my patience. She climbs on the couch and tries to get on a nearby table. She knows she's not suppose to do this and I tell her no every time. Finally, i've started trying time out and spanking... nothing... She continues to look at me, climb on and laugh. Only, today she seems to finally get that i'm upset at her, only instead of not climbing on the table she just gives me hugs after she gets in trouble. I guess she thinks that makes everything ok. It is so cute, I just can't help but not be mad anymore, she just wraps her little arms around me and squeezes. Hugs from your children have to be the best feeling in the world.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Oh, the so are!!! :)

Laurel said...

So true! How can you be mad after one of their sweet hugs?

Liz Ann said...

Man if I could give hugs for every wrong thing I've done I would be set for life

Chelsea said...

Agreed! Soren gives me his wet kisses and I'm putty in his hands!