Monday, June 30, 2008

Silent Night!!!

I had the best night last night. Callen has Never, Never been a good sleeper. First it was days and nights mixed up then it was...well I don't know why, she just didn't sleep. Then, with being sick she was up at least once every hour..ugh, I know. I would have just enough time to climb into bed, pull the covers up and get "this" close to falling asleep when, you guessed it, crying from the other room.. Anyway, enough griping, last night was great! She went out like a light at 8:00, woke up briefly at 10:00, I stuck the binky back in and she was out again and didn't wake up until 5:00 a.m! Yahooo!!! But wait, it gets better. I fed her and she fell back asleep, I put her down and she slept until 8:00. It was incredible. I of course woke up at 4:00 and had to run into her room to make sure she was still alive... but it was still alot more sleep than i'm used to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy its getting better for you and believe me it gets even better. arin

Marie said...

Hey Crystal!! I found your blog on Leslie's. I would love to add you to our list of friend's blogs and can invite you to see ours if you'll e-mail me (I privatized it after getting some spam on our blog). I think you can just click my "blue" name and be able to e-mail me. Anyway, I am SO sorry that you've had such difficult time getting Callen healthy and finding good medical care. I can't imagine. My kids had Acid Reflux and that was hard enough. I know it must have been so hard to watch her get the feeding tube. We will keep your family in our prayers that Callen will continue to thrive and grow and that you will be able to figure out what is/was causing her problems. We miss all of you in Del Rio and hope to keep in better touch through blog-land. Take care of yourself and kiss that beautiful baby girl for me!! :)