Last weekend for the 4th, Dan and I decided to go to Austin to visit his Aunt and Uncle. It was a great weekend!! His Uncle Doug and Aunt Sue really went out of their way to show us a good time. We had a driving tour of some of Austin and we hiked up to Mt. Bonnell (The highest point in Austin). It was gorgeous, it looked out over the lake and the Million Dollar houses right on the lakeside, I of course picked out a few that I would love to own. Then we took Callen to the community pool, they had alot more children's things there than they do here on base, so Callen had tons of fun. We of course then went to a fireworks show and surprisingly Callen was not scared. In fact, she watched for a few minutes and then got bored and went back to her own toys.
Our second day there was a relaxing morning hanging out and then Aunt Sue was so nice, she stayed home and watched Callen while Dan and I went and rode Wave Runners with his cousins Lauren and Zach, it was super fun. Of course Dan had to throw me off a couple times, which was fine until I swallowed a bunch of water and couldn't breath. I tried to throw him off but was unsuccessful. Our last evening there we went to an outdoor theatre and watched a live production of Beauty and the Beast.
It was a fabulous weekend!! Thank you Doug and Sue!!
Callen at her first fireworks show
3 comments:
That does sound like a fun weekend! Cute pics of Callen.
She really is so cute!!! What a fun weekend.
That is awesome that y'all have family close by. Glad y'all had a good 4th.
Post a Comment