Saturday, July 12, 2008

Air Dry

So, Callen and I went to the pool the other day. She loves it, despite the baby pool being cold. When we were ready to go I just wrapped her in a towel to change her when we got home. Dan was here when we got home and I wanted to talk to him so I decided to change her in the living room. She is in this phase where she wiggles and squirms everywhere and I can hardly hang on to her. She also likes to stand while hanging onto the furniture. So I get her swimsuit and swim diaper off and and she squirms away. I decide "that's fine, i'll let her air dry" so I set her down and she just stands in front of me while hanging onto the couch. I left her there and after a minute or two I feel this warm wet sensation on my foot... yes, she peed on me. I was grossed out, however Callen was quite amused,.....and you thought only boys could pee standing up :)

3 comments:

Us said...

Your baby and family are adorable. Callen is huge! I miss you guys and it finally sounds like you are doing really good with motherhood.

Marie said...

That's pretty funny. After poor Erin's story about the doggy poo in the bedroom I think this is only a teeny, tiny bit gross. I'm sure you've heard/read the story by now.

By the way, you don't happen to have Mari-Ann's cell phone number do you? I didn't get it before I left 'cause she had a home phone...well, now she doesn't since they've moved. If you do, can you e-mail it to me? Thanks!!!

Liz Ann said...

Hahaha! It looks like you are having the same problems I am. Babies are such little stinkers.

Oh and I love the family pic at the top