This last weekend my 3 brothers drove down from Iowa to visit. My two older brothers still live close to my parents and aren't married yet and my younger brother is home for the summer from BYU. They all decided to take a road trip and come down to TX for a few days. It was really fun to have them here. It took Callen awhile to get used to having so many strange people around but she eventually warmed up to them (a little). We had all sorts of fun things planned for them to do while they were down here.
On Friday Dan took us all down to the flight line to show them the planes he's been flying and then they were able to help celebrate Dan's birthday as well. Saturday we rented a boat and took them out on the lake. 2 of my brothers had never tried water skiing before and wanted to try that. I have some video's of that maybe i'll get uploaded of the camcorder someday. It was super fun, I'm still not any good at skiing but someday i'll get the hang of it! Everything was great until I got a ticket for not having a life vest on Callen, she screamed whenever it was on because it was uncomfortable and I finally took it off to let her sleep and of course just my luck, I got caught. Oh-well, I guess that's what I get for not following the rules. So that kinda put a damper on the whole day but all in all it was still fun.
Grade 2, Year 2016-17
9 years ago
4 comments:
Looked like a bunch of fun! Sorry you got a ticket...that sort of stuff always seems to happen to me too!
I can't believe how much dusty has changed! not the same boy that would sneek in and listen to our conversations.
awww Dusty and Callen together are soooo cute!! I just love her red hairs. She's so adorable. I love reading your blog bec it is hard to know what our family is upto and its crazy how fast Callen is growing up. I love the pictures. I'll try to post more pics for you to see, but I cant find my camera cord ever since Dad visited. hmm
Glad you enjoyed the family visit. Sorry, about the ticket. Your such a rebel
Post a Comment