Friday, August 1, 2008

Sharing

I have decided that all of my efforts to try and keep Callen away from cosmo's food dish have been in Vain. I just can't keep moving poor Cosmo's food. I've had plenty of people tell me they themselves or their children have eaten cat or dog food and most of them turned out ok, so here are my pictures of Callen and Cosmo sharing lunch. A little gross I know, but she seems to enjoy it more than her pureed peas, I'm not sure how Cosmo feels about this though.






Mmm... Mmmm good!

4 comments:

Nicia said...

That's awesome! Way to just give in and take the pictures. :)

erin j bailey said...

Such a cutie, even with cat food in her mouth! Amanda and I used to eat dog food all time, and I think we turned out relatively normal. I guess you can be the judge of that :)

Liz Ann said...

I love the last picture. Pricele$$

lleininger said...

aww those two are SO Callen and Hobbes. So cute together is their photos.