Ok, so I had a request to post more pictures of Callen.... so! here we go! I take hundreds of pictures, so it was no problem to post a few. I tried to upload a video but blogger wasn't quite working right. And just in case this wasn't enough pictures for you, we also have an online photo album which is pretty much dedicated to Callen, the address is www.dcleininger.shutterfly.com
Oreo anyone??
Callen is like a little fish in the tub, she loves it!
6 comments:
Those pictures are SO cute! Callen looks like such a sweet, happy baby.
What a CUTIE! Glad to see she is doing so well. I can't believe she is coming up on a year already. Time sure goes fast.
awww what a CUTE sweetie-pie. I love her and Cosmo(I mean Hobbes). they are so precious when they sleep together or play. ah love it! Its good to see she's eating her tomatoes and everyone loves oreos :)MUCH LOVE, Auntie Lise
I can't believe she eats veggies!my kids hate veggies. It seems weird to see a kid eat veggies.
Crystal, she is such a doll,her expressions are priceless.
Sorry we didn't get to talk much yesterday at the dinner! NExt time I need to strap Ally down in a stroller..
These pics are just SO CUTE! Did she really actually EAT the tomato???
Post a Comment