Friday, August 8, 2008

What a day

So, the other day I went into Del Rio, I stopped by the Nissan Dealership to get our 2nd master key that i've been trying to get since we bought our new car. Every time I go in they tell me the person that deals with that isn't there, so I have to come back. Finally they informed me that the key was lost and they would have to make a new one, so I could come in this week and they would do it. So I went in. The service dept. told me that it took an hour and they couldn't do it until after lunch. (it was 11:00). I was really ticked of at this point having made 4 trips into town to get a key that should have been there when I got the car. Ugghhh.. so I yelled at the salesmen and yelled at his boss and finally they made the key for me then, but I was still mad that I had wasted so much time already and still had to wait ah hour... grrrr.

They ended up filling my car up with gas, but that was definitely NOT enough, since I had just filed the car up a couple days before. SO, in case you're in Del Rio I recommend not using Brown Automotive, they have terrible customer service after you buy from them.

Anyway, at this point I had already spent 1 1/2 hrs. at teh dealership and I still had to go grocery shopping. I tried to be fast but Callen was hungry and tired and super cranky, so it was not pleasant. Then I waited in the checkout line for 15 min. when the line right next to me opened up, yay! Then the lady behind me jumped in front and took my spot, so i waited another 10 min. before checking out.

As i got Callen out of the cart I realized she needed a diaper change. I laid her down in the front seat of the car to change her. It was hot so I turned the AC on, while I was doing that Callen peed on the seat of our new car, then as I was walking to the back to put her in her seat, I stepped in Gum, and on top of all that, my Cell phone stopped working.... yeah... needless to say I stayed home the rest of the day. lol, it sounds kinda funny now but at the time it was so amusing. Sorry to vent I just had to complain about my rotten day. Dan just didn't understand because he never has to do anything alone with a baby, which makes everything 10x harder. Thanks for listening :)

7 comments:

Nicia said...

Oh Crystal, I feel for ya!! Seriously, the gum was just the cherry on top, huh?! Poor thing. I really hope you have a better day today! (Oh and p.s. I totally can't picture little you yelling and making a fit! But way to go!) And I totally would have told the lady behind you, "Excuse me, but I believe I'm in front of you!" But that's just me...who knows, she probably wouldn't have understood what you said anyways.

Nicia said...

Okay sorry! I probably shouldn't have said that last thing!!!

Laurel said...

How frustrating! Days like that make me want to stay at home all day. And I agree...doing ANYTHING with kids is 10 times harder AND longer. :p Hope your day goes better next time!

Anonymous said...

been there done that, sorry for your pain. hope today goes better.

Crystal said...

Nicia, I just had to laugh when I read your comment, it was hilarious, and sadly so true!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand! It will get better soon especially when you realize that 1 kid is soooooo much easier than two!

Marie said...

Oh man, I can totally feel for you. Your day really stunk but hopefully now it's just a funny memory and you don't get all foaming at the mouth or anything - as if you EVER get like that, huh? I can't quite picture you yelling at anyone either...me on the other hand.... ;)