So, I set Callen down on the kitchen floor while I warmed up a bottle for her, and she creeped over to our cat Cosmo's food dish and started throwing cat food all over the floor, I thought it was funny so I ran to get the camera. Well.. when I got back she had two fists full of food and I saw her little jaw chewing... yuck, I should have known that was going to happen. So I grabbed her and got the cat food out and she was quite upset at me for taking it away. I suppose with a cat that was bound to happen sooner or later!!
5 comments:
at least it was just food!
Eh...what can you do? It boosts the immune! Trevor and I both used to eat cat food, and we turned out okay....sort of. :)
Yeah, that was definitely bound to happen. Daniel LOVES our kitty's food. It's so gross.
Cecelia tries to eat Vicar's food ALL the time. We have to keep it in the bathroom and close the door. Poor Vicar only gets to eat when she's napping!! Children just get into EVERYTHING! ...also, sorry you got peed on. I'm always afraid that'll happen to me, the few times I actually let her go without a diaper.
haha yum. ya know Jessie used to eat the dog's food like they were cheezepuffs.
Post a Comment