Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Allergic Reaction

I've never been very sympathetic to people with allergies because i've never had one. That is until now. I now understand what it's like to have an allergic reaction. I havn't been able to smell anything for over 2 months now so the Dr's had me on this antibiotic to see if I had a sinus infection. So, apparently I'm allergic to this antibiotic. I went out on the lake saturday and got a sunbun on my arms and legs, then by Saturday night I had a fever and my sunburn turned into this awful rash. So I went to the clinic and he thought maybe I was just reacting to the aloe vera I put on the sunburn. Then I went home and the rash spread all over my body. It is an unbearable itch, I can't even sleep it itches so bad! Anyway, so when I went back to the dr. they thought maybe the antibiotic made me super sensitive to the sun and triggered the reaction. Weird huh? Anyway, I feel a little like a freak right now, so hopefully it goes away soon so I can start going out in public again!





4 comments:

Liz Ann said...

OMG! You poor thing. That looks so painful and irritating. I hope it goes away soon

Ruthie said...

ouch! hang in there and whatever you do don't itch! That's what my mom would say whenever i had a rash. Not much you can do for them, eh? Your little girl Callen is sooooo cute. Tim and I can't believe all the hair. She's basically a mini rapunzel. Tim wanted to tell you he loves your car too!

lleininger said...

OUCH! Dang that looks really painful. I once had the weirdest allergic reaction to a body wash. I couldn't figure out why all of a sudden my whole body esp by back was crazy itchy. I hope that clears up quickly for you. ugh that sucks. i'm so sorry

Laurel said...

That looks awful! Hope it goes away soon!