Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Neurologist

So I took Callen to the neurologist today because when she had her MRI done they found a cyst by her pituitary gland. Well, the neuroradiologist looked at the copy I had and thought everything looked fine, they wanted to input it in their system so they could take a closer look and manipulate the images more just to make sure it isn't affecting her hormones or optic nerve and she may have to have a repeat MRI down the road to see if the cyst goes away, but they said as long as she isn't having problems then there probably isn't anything to worry about. YaY!! I really wasn't expecting any bad news since Callen has been doing so great lately, but it's always good to hear it from a Dr. Also, on a side note, she was such an angel for having a long day going to San Antonio. I had to go by myself because Dan was flying and she was so good for me!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

oh good, glad to hear everything's well,

love leslie

Laurel said...

I'm so glad everything checked out! It's scary when things go wrong with your kids. She sure is a cutie, though! :)

Marie said...

That is great that everything turned out to be okay!!!! Glad that you have some peace of mind now and as you said, you can just tell from how she is that she is better. Mother's know best!

Hipple Family said...

Yea! I am so glad everything went well. Your brave to go by yourself!

Liz Ann said...

I always love to hear good news. Callen really is a trooper. Sorry you had to make that trip by yourself though