Ok, so I had a little photo shoot with Callen when she turned 18 months a couple weeks ago and I decided to get input on which one is the best (thanks for the idea Nicia!). Let me know which one you like!
They are ALL cute!!! I do like the first one because it is close up and she is looking forward, but I like the last one too. Anyway, I'm not much help. I can't believe Callen is already 18 months old! Hope you guys are doing well. Love you tons!
I like number 1 and number 4. Depends on what you're after, I guess. Personally I'm leaning towards number 4. I'm flattered you liked my idea. :) Thanks! I still haven't decided which one I should use though...or if I should do another photo shoot!!
7 comments:
They are ALL cute!!! I do like the first one because it is close up and she is looking forward, but I like the last one too. Anyway, I'm not much help. I can't believe Callen is already 18 months old! Hope you guys are doing well. Love you tons!
I can not believe how big she is! What an adorbale little girl! I love all the pictures!!!
I love the first and the last the best. But they are all so cute! Happy 18 months!
They are all very sweet! But my favorite is the first one! Good luck narrowing it down.
love them all but my fav is the first and last
I like number 1 and number 4. Depends on what you're after, I guess. Personally I'm leaning towards number 4.
I'm flattered you liked my idea. :) Thanks! I still haven't decided which one I should use though...or if I should do another photo shoot!!
I can't believe how blonder her hair has gotten!! She's such a little girl now!!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment