Hello all,
This is a rare treat for you, usually Crystal makes all the posts. Once in a while you are blessed to hear from me, to have your knowledge increased, and the mysteries of the world laid out plainly before you. Unfortunately, I uh...can't do any of that. At all.
Altus has been great, I'm really excited to be learning how to fly the KC-135. This phase of training is difficult. There is a lot to learn. The most challenging thing is that I am now the person in charge of my studies. There is no such thing as "formal release" or a convenient study flow for EPQ quizzes. It definitely is tough to make time for studying. Anyways, the sim is awesome! It's cool to be in a motion sim and feel the effects of your control inputs.
Crystal and Callen are doing great. We have found a new pasttime. Feeding the ducks!!! Actually the geese are very pushy, so we end up feeding them more, but the ducks look much more cute.
Anyways, it is very late and I bid you goodnight, until next time.
Grade 2, Year 2016-17
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment