Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PICTURES FROM THE ZOO!!!

Here are our long overdue pictures from the Oklahoma city Zoo, we had such a fun day!!
the dinosaurs actually moved and roared, callen was a little scared of them.

She likes snakes..








Mmmmmm.. snow cones






she loved the fish because she could get so close to them




me: Callen what animal is that?
Callen: I don't know..


I don't remember what this one was called, but I thought it was really cute.


This case was full of cocroaches.. sooo gross





making the elephant noise and motion














3 comments:

Marie said...

Such cute pictures - especially when she's under the gorilla!! Love your new header too!!!

Laurel said...

Cute pictures! We're sad you guys didn't make it up. That would have been so fun. Thanks for thinking of us though! (And we'll keep our fingers crossed for a future get-together) :)

A Plane Family Story said...

I do remember you! You came to our wedding reception. You have a beautiful family too. And you daughter is so adorable. Mikey says "Hi" and he hopes you're doing well. We'll stay in touch. Stefi and Mikey