Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Photo Fun!

Callen Playing with her friend Eli at McDonalds





Callen getting mommy with her animal puppets

Our good friend Jaye reading to Callen and her son Andrew
All the kids were fascinated by this bunny who spit out jelly beans


Saying goodbye to Charis..We miss you so much!!

Callen all ready for church
Bowling at the family fun center in lawton.



Callen LOVES cottage cheese!


We got thsi Walrus for callen...daddy likes it tooAlso, last month Callen went poopy in the potty for the first time! Yay!!!


















5 comments:

Marie said...

Ha ha...Dan on the walrus is a funny picture :) All of the pics of Callen are great. I'm sure you've found out about the free kid's cones at that McDonalds in Altus. It's the only one I've ever seen do that, and my kids loved it. Aren't the people in Altus great, too?!?! It was great to be there for the few short months that we were. I know it's super hot there now though - hope you're making it to the pool lots!! Take care!!

The Udall's said...

What great pictures! I loveseeing what you all are up to, and Callen is so adorable in your pictures. What a sweetheart!

Amy said...

Looks like things are going great for you all! That Callen is always a cutie.

Liz Ann said...

I love your family picture at the top. It looks like your family has been having lots of fun

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

She is soooo cute!!! Sorry about her sickness. I think you are in the same apartment we were in Altus...1501? Nice couch huh? :)