So we got confirmation that baby Leininger #2 is going to be a girl so I went ahead and finished all of the nursery decor I was working on. I am really excited about this room because I actually made almost all of the fabric things in the room (minus the bedspread on the twin bed, and the crib sheet). It was fun to pick out the colors and to see it all come together and turn out close to the vision in my head! It took awhile to convince dan to go for the brown paint but even he really likes it now. We have just under 8 weeks till my due date so we're starting to get pretty excited to meet our little girl!!
bloom
10 years ago
3 comments:
Super cute! Good work on all the sewing!
Way cute Crystal! I'm so excited for you guys. I love her name too!
What a cute room! I think I might be a little nervous about brown, too, but it looks amazing! You did a great job!
Post a Comment