Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Surprise!!

We had a very special Easter this year as our sweet baby girl joined us a few weeks early! 
Jordan LoDonna Leininger was born April 2nd at 5:49 pm.  She weighed 5lb 10oz and was 18 inches long.  She had a few issues at first but is doing wonderful now and we are enjoying our new little angel!


More details to come later :)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm glad things went well. Such a cute family picture, too.

Rapp Family said...

Yea!! I can't wait to hear details of her birth. She is BEAUTIFUL!! Enjoy her as I'm sure you are =)

erin j bailey said...

Wow! She is beautiful! Congrats you guys! Hope all is well, we love you!

Marie said...

Congratulations!! I hope she continues to do well and my goodness, don't you look GREAT for just having had a baby!!!!!!! :)