Monday, December 6, 2010

perfect

i know it has been WAY too long since i have blogged..I guess life with two is a little more busy than life with one kiddo!  haha

It has been a bit of a tough week for me, Dan has been gone, the whole family has been sick off and on for the last month but during the last week that i've been alone i've taken Callen in to the dr. b/c she was caughing so much she was vomiting..and then ended up taking Jordan to the ER to be diagnosed with a double ear infection and phneumonia.  FUN TIMES!! 

Well, it has also been this week and mostly tonight that i've been looking back and reflecting on all the wonderful people in my life.  My parents made a surprise visit to help out, they drove 7 hours here and 7 hours back just to be with me for a day and a half.  I also had a good friend make a dinner for me and another friend bring by a meal even after I told her I didn't need it.  Today a friend came by and took Callen for a few hours to give me a break and tonight my husband is finally coming home.

I was sitting here thinking about my beautiful girls and how precious and perfect they are and I looked around and my nice warm comfy home and realized just how perfect my life is right down to the cat curled up on the floor at my feet.  Even though there are tough weeks I am so grateful for what I have and how perfect things are.  I love my family and I love my life :)  (and i'll try to be better about blogging!, no promises though)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

wondering about you guys! hope you're liking it over there! consider a visit over here! :)