so, i know I have been lost from the blogging world for awhile, I got hooked on the Twilight books (along with everyone else I know) and have been doing that instead of blogging during nap times and bedtime. Well, I am on the 4th and last book so hopefully I will be alive to the world again soon. However my brother mentioned to me he was sad that I had not updated my blog lately so I am taking a break from Twilight to update a little.
I have to say, I LOVE fall! I love the leaves changing and the weather and the smell in the air and all of the festivities that come with it! It is just one of my favorite times of the year. So far fall has been so fun for our little family. We have already done so many exciting things!
I've uploaded some pictures from a few of them, enjoy!
Fall Festival

Riding on the HayRide out to the "pumpkin patch"

Taking cute pictures with all the HuGE Pumpkins!

Playing in the tubes at the playground at Fall Fest

Attempting to ride the Pony... right after I snapped this picture Callen started crying and clawing her way back up Dan, she didn't want ANYThING to do with sitting on the horse, she wanted to pet it, but everytime we tried to sit her on it she started screaming.
Painting Pumpkins(Before)

After.....

Halloween Parties
(Our little ladybug)


(next year callen will fit into a Pebbles costume.. i'm excited!)
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Callen is getting so big. I love fall too, and I love the Twilight Series too! It's a good excuse for not blogging! Good to see a post though! :)
I had a Twilight moment, too. :) Those are really cute pumpkin pictures! And Callen is seriously the cutest ladybug ever.
I LOVE the pictures. The costumes are SO cute! We miss you guys!
Those are awesome costumes!!!! Great pics of the punkin' painting too :)
i loved cathing up on all the posts. your family halloween costumes rocked! the picture with Callen crawling through the tunnel with dan is probably one of my favorites. And the picture says a thousand words post was such a hoot. Can't wait to share it with Tim.
Post a Comment