So I know I'm a little late but we had a Wonderful Thansgiving! We took a trip up to Austin to visit Dan's Aunt and Uncle. They treated us SO well! We had such a great time! We had a wonderful dinner of course and did a lot of relaxing and games with the family. They are such fun to hang out with, it is nice to have someone close! Uncle Doug and Aunt Sue were so sweet, they watched callen for us while we did all sorts of exciting things (date night at the Melting Pot..mmmmm, Watching the new Bond movie, and black light mini golfing!) I love getting alone time with my hubby! What a great trip, and the best part of the whole thing... I didn't have to cook at all!
I hope everyone's thanksgiving was a great as ours!
Grade 2, Year 2016-17
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment