Thursday, January 29, 2009

Leininger Update

Ok... so I know it's been awhile, we have been so busy! Just as a super quick update... We had a great Christmas break! We went to Iowa to visit my family for a couple weeks and had a great time!

Callen got this turtle from Grandma and Grandpa leininger and she LOVES it!



she was very interested in the new baby calves at Great Grandma and Grandpa's Farm

We visited some friends from high school and their little boy Jobe, what a cutie!
Even cosmo got into the Christmas spirit.. well kinda
Cruise!!

After christmas Dan and I left Callen with my parents and went on a carribbean cruise for a week! It was amazing! We had such a good time, we went down to Progresso and Cozumel Mexico. At progresso we went to the Mayan ruins and to salt flats and a private beach and then to the flea market in town. Then at Cozumel we went clear water kayaking (the kayak is clear so you can see through to the water and see all the fish). And we also went snorkeling which was probably my favorite part, the water was so beautiful! I couldn't believe how nice it was! We ate Way too much but it was so worth it!













when I went back to Iowa to get Callen there was no one sitting next to us so she sat in her own seat and played, she was so good!

3 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Oh fun!! We loved that cruise too! I forgot you guys were going there..........you guys look great! Glad Callen is doing well!

Julianne said...

Oh wow...that looks awesome! Now you've got your beach time in since you aren't going to Japan too. Sweet!

Laurel said...

Callen looks so grown up in those pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time on your cruise! (You look great, by the way.)