Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yes..it's true...........

We're Pregnant!!! So, I did throw in that little hint in my last post just to see if anyone noticed :) We are very excited to be expecting baby #2. I am about 14 weeks along right now and we are due towards the end of April. So far so good, everything is going normal and i'm feeling good (other than the flu I had the last couple of days..yuck!) I'm trying to get Callen used to the idea of a new baby, today she jabbed her elbow into my tummy and I said "OW" she moved away and said "baby in ner" so maybe she's catching on!

Anyway, i'm not so sure how i'm going to do at being a mom of 2, but I guess we'll find out!!

5 comments:

Nicia said...

I totally caught that in your last post by the way! Congrats!

Marie said...

YAY!! Congratulations on the pregnancy! I bet you're glad to be settled in your new home before the baby comes or you got very big. I'm excited for you and you'll do FINE with two!!!

Laurel said...

Congrats! I was wondering about your last post... :) You'll be great with two!

Ruthie said...

congrats!! on both the baby and the new house. You new home is beautiful. You've got an amazing yard and nack for decorating. Come paint my home!!

Unknown said...

Cangrats! That is exciting news.