It is hard to believe that two years ago right now I was in labor and tomorrow (the 8th) around noon I had my beautiful baby girl. The last two years have been the most challenging and the most rewarding years of my life. I never dreamed how hard parenting really was, I guess that's probably a good thing sometimes i'm not so sure I would have done it!! haha, j/k. Even though we've had some tough times and at times I really thought I wouldn't make it through Callen is worth every minute and every tear and i'd do it all again in a heartbeat if it meant having my little angel with me.
I can't believe how much she's grown and how big she's getting. Tonight I put her to bed in a big bed not her toddler bed for the first time and she did just great. I can't believe how much she's talking!! She can pretty much repeat anything I say and she is forming sentences, it's just amazing to think that a year ago I was worried she wasn't going to talk, now I can't keep her quiet sometimes!! I love it! I love her little voice and seeing how her mind works. I love my baby girl and I hope she has a perfect birthday!!
Here are some pictures over the last 2 years
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Callen!! Those pictures are all adorable! I really like the one with the markers and the one that follows it where she's in pigtails. Boy - is it just me, or is her hair getting lighter, and lighter? She's a doll!
Very cute. Happy birthday, Callen! She's one tough little cookie for all she's gone through these two years too.
Hope she has a fabulous birthday!
I loved looking at all those cute pictures! She has grown up so much! Happy birthday, Callen!
Post a Comment