Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Last week Brandi Hunt and I threw a baby shower for Charis. It was a lot of fun, well Brandi really did all the work I just made a few refreshments and tried to clean up my house. We had lots of fun and lots of crazy conversations that just somehow happen when you get a group of girls together. Anyway, Congratulations of your upcoming baby boy!


Me, Charis, and Brandi
I was proud of myself for making some semi-fancy looking food!

This was Brandi's english trifle, it was Delicious!!
Here's some pictures of the girsl that came. Thanks for making it a great shower everyone!







1 comment:

Hipple Family said...

Oh, I wished I was there! The pics made me so jealous!! :( The food looks amazing! Leslie was telling me what an incredible cook you are with all the fancy foods. Miss you guys!