Saturday, September 27, 2008

The things Children do.....

A picture is worth a thousand words right? Well i'll just let these speak for themselves... she definitely keeps me on my toes!!!






















































4 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Oh my heck!!! She is SO stinking adorable! I love her little smile!! Even when they are in mischeif, it's just cute as ever when it comes from something so small and adorable!

Laurel said...

She is such a little cutie! Don't you love being a mom? I feel like all I do is clean up messes. :) Really though, that marker picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Marie said...

She is SO cute!! I should do this - take pictures of all of the insane things that Daniel does. You'll have to save these - they'll be a good source of conversation in the future :) Love them all!

The Great Hunt Family said...

That is hilarious!! I love that she was sitting on the dishwasher! I sometimes want to put my kids in there... Oh, did I say that aloud!! Just kidding!! We can't wait for her birthday!!