Sunday after church I was feeding Callen and noticed her bottom gums looked a little funny. Yep, she is finally getting her first little tooth! yay! She will be 11 months old in a week so I was beginning to wonder if she would ever get teeth! I guess if I was still nursing I would have been really glad she was a late teether though. Surprisingly she is handling it really well, she had a bit of a fever and that was about it, she hasn't been overly fussy so i'm crossing my fingers that this trend continues for all her teeth! I'm excited for her to be able to eat new foods but I think I will always miss her gummy smile! My little girl is growing up!
1 comment:
Yay for her first tooth! You will miss the gummies, but the little teeth are just as cute! :)
Post a Comment