Last friday was Dan's 27th Birthday! For his birthday he got a new golf bag which he's been needing for awhile. I also invited some friends over for a surprise birthday party for him. We had quite a few people here and we had a lot of fun! We have such great friends here, thanks to everyone for making Dan's birthday so special!!

Dan's Cheesy smile while wearing his new golf bag!
Dan's cake, I was pretty proud of this masterpiece!
bloom
10 years ago
3 comments:
aww that looks like such a fun birthday for Dan. That's so cool of you to plan all that. haha I love how Dan's always in his flight suit. And the pics with your brothers and Callen are adorable!!
Seriously you need to email me the recipe for your cool whip icing. It was so good. And it is my favorite
Sorry to have missed the party!! We were in San Antonio & didn't get word until a day or two after...I don't think I ever told you that! The cake looks awesome! A very LATE "happy b-day Dan!"
Les
Post a Comment